Read 75 Books
- I have currently read 14 books this year. According to Goodreads, I am 4 books ahead of schedule.
- Avoid long reading slumps. Those are never fun.
- I was only able to read 34 books last year.
- Make sure as I try to achieve this goal, reading is still enjoyable and does not feel more like a requirement.
- Try to post every 2 or 3 days consistently.
- Post quality content.
- As this is a newer blog, be responsible about posting book reviews in order to have deeper discussions about books I like/dislike.
- Make sure to tweet out new posts to increase potential audience.
- Do not limit myself to only reading new releases.
- Vary the type of books I read such as;
- Reread favorites
- Library books
- Unread books on shelves such as those I’ve had 6+ months.
- Read one classic (most likely will be Pride and Prejudice)
- Broaden horizons by continuing to read more adult fiction.
- Read at least one of my Book of the Month selections a month.