My Goodreads TBR list is an overwhelming mess. To organize and control it, I decided to make up my own challenge which I am going to refer to as the ‘Goodreads TBR’ challenge.
These are the steps I took in order to make the following list;
1. Eliminate all books that you DO NOT own.
2. Set aside books that coincide with your monthly and yearly reading goals.
For me, I set apart books that fit within these goals;
– Read 1 Book from my Book of the Month selections a month. (Annual goal)
– 1 Reread chosen from books I read 1+ years ago per month. (Annual goal)
– Catching up on my unread V.E. Schwab books. (April goal)
3. From the remaining titles, I chose 15 books that I considered my most anticipated. This list will represent the next 15 books I read during the next two months (based on current reading pace).
1. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
2. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
3. Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
4. All That You Leave Behind by Erin Lee Carr
5. City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty
6. Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty
7. Legendary by Stephanie Garber
8. The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
9. Undying by Amie Kaufman
10. Normal People by Sally Rooney
11. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
12. The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
13. The Near Witch by V.E. Schwab
14. All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
15. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
What books are on your Immediate TBR? Post your list below!