It’s Mid-October which means there are only two and a half months left until 2020! Today, I’m going to share which 5 books I am most excited to read before the new year.
* Books are in no particular order
1. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Maureen Johnson
I have 4 Shadowhunter books that I need to read in order to catch up.
- The Bane Chronicles
- Ghosts of the Shadow Market
- Red Scrolls of Magic
- Queen of Air and Darkness
2. Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody
I loved the first two books of Amanda Foody’s Shadow Game series. It only makes sense to read her debut.
3. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
Leigh Bardugo’s YA novels are amazing. Who doesn’t love the Six of Crows duology? I’m definitely excited to read her first adult novel.
4. The Heart’s Invisible Fury by John Boyne
I have heard so many good things about this book. It was Book of the Month’s 2017 book of the year. I originally was introduced by Gabby over at Gabbyreads on YouTube. Check out her channel!
5. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
The hype around this book is unreal. With the release of Wayward Son, I figured it was time to finally read this. I hope I enjoy it as much as everyone else seems to have