A very late November TBR coming your way. To be honest, I have no clue why I take the time to make a TBR list when I never follow it. I am such a mood reader. I take too much time deciding which my next read should be. This list was compiled keeping in mind the reading goals I had made earlier in the year.
It’s Mid-October which means there are only two and a half months left until 2020! Today, I’m going to share which 5 books I am most excited to read before the new year.
* Books are in no particular order
1. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Maureen Johnson
I have 4 Shadowhunter books that I need to read in order to catch up.
- The Bane Chronicles
- Ghosts of the Shadow Market
- Red Scrolls of Magic
- Queen of Air and Darkness
Continue reading “End of Year TBR”
Read 75 Books
- I have currently read 14 books this year. According to Goodreads, I am 4 books ahead of schedule.
- Avoid long reading slumps. Those are never fun.
- I was only able to read 34 books last year.
- Make sure as I try to achieve this goal, reading is still enjoyable and does not feel more like a requirement.
- Try to post every 2 or 3 days consistently.
- Post quality content.
- As this is a newer blog, be responsible about posting book reviews in order to have deeper discussions about books I like/dislike.
- Make sure to tweet out new posts to increase potential audience.
Continue reading “2019 Reading Goals”