The TBR Alphabet Book Tag is a way to organize your ever-growing pile of unread books in a creative way by choosing a book that starts with each letter of the alphabet. I did add a few rules for myself and you’ll find them down below in bold. I found this wonderful blog at Read By Tiffany , make sure to check out her blog!
- Name a book title from your TBR for every letter of the alphabet (can exclude words like ‘the’ if need be) these must be books that you have physical/e-book copies of and not ones you intend on getting but haven’t yet.
- Try to include different authors for every single one.
- At the bottom of your list put how many you could fill in (out of 26).
- Tag other people to join in and link back to the person who tagged you.
- As I have been trying to use the library more often, I did include a few library books as long as they were ones I was already planning on borrowing soon.
- I also included a few books coming out in the next month or so that I plan on immediately buying upon release.