- Name a book title from your TBR for every letter of the alphabet (can exclude words like ‘the’ if need be) these must be books that you have physical/e-book copies of and not ones you intend on getting but haven’t yet.
- Try to include different authors for every single one.
- At the bottom of your list put how many you could fill in (out of 26).
- Tag other people to join in and link back to the person who tagged you.
- As I have been trying to use the library more often, I did include a few library books as long as they were ones I was already planning on borrowing soon.
- I also included a few books coming out in the next month or so that I plan on immediately buying upon release.
Happy Friday everyone!
For First Line Friday this week, I chose The Poppy War, my current read. First Line Friday is hosted by the wonderful group of girls over at Hoarding Books. Go and check them out!
The Poppy War
R. F. Kuang
The First Line is….
“Take your clothes off”
Comment with the first line of your current read!
Can you stop reading at any time, or does it have to be a certain page or chapter?
Beginning of a chapter. I’ll also stop if there are breaks throughout the chapter.
Do you eat or drink anything while reading?
No eating. Sometimes I will have a tea or soda next to me.
Can you read listening to music or watching TV?
No. Too distracting for me.
One book at a time, or several at once?
I like to read one book at a time. Easier to keep track and remember the story. Continue reading “Getting to Know Me – Book Blog Tag + Giveaway”