My Goodreads TBR list is an overwhelming mess. To organize and control it, I decided to make up my own challenge which I am going to refer to as the ‘Goodreads TBR’ challenge.
These are the steps I took in order to make the following list;
1. Eliminate all books that you DO NOT own.
2. Set aside books that coincide with your monthly and yearly reading goals.
For me, I set apart books that fit within these goals;
– Read 1 Book from my Book of the Month selections a month. (Annual goal)
– 1 Reread chosen from books I read 1+ years ago per month. (Annual goal)
– Catching up on my unread V.E. Schwab books. (April goal)
Continue reading “Goodreads TBR Challenge”
1. The Devil’s Thief by Lisa Maxwell
At the moment, I am reading the first book in the series, The Last Magician. I will most likely claim it as the last book I complete in March. I like to read series together so I will want to immediately jump into The Devil’s Thief.
Continue reading “April TBR”
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I am excited for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic: Books on my Spring 2019 TBR. The next couple months have many new releases that I am really looking forward to.
Continue reading “Top Ten Tuesday | Spring TBR”