To be honest, I am tired of the usual TBR posts. It feels tedious… Does anyone else feel that way? I decided to change this up by just listing a few bullet points, summarizing why I am excited to read this book for the month of December.
- My favorite genre: Fantasy! (Also Young adult)
- F/F romance. Representation is always good in a book.
- Fascinating concept: Automae rebelled against their human owners, turning the status quo on its head.
- Fantasy duology; sequel is slated to be released in 2020.
- I love this cover; it immediately caught my attention.
Continue reading “December TBR”
A very late November TBR coming your way. To be honest, I have no clue why I take the time to make a TBR list when I never follow it. I am such a mood reader. I take too much time deciding which my next read should be. This list was compiled keeping in mind the reading goals I had made earlier in the year.
It’s Mid-October which means there are only two and a half months left until 2020! Today, I’m going to share which 5 books I am most excited to read before the new year.
* Books are in no particular order
1. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Maureen Johnson
I have 4 Shadowhunter books that I need to read in order to catch up.
- The Bane Chronicles
- Ghosts of the Shadow Market
- Red Scrolls of Magic
- Queen of Air and Darkness
Continue reading “End of Year TBR”
1. The Devil’s Thief by Lisa Maxwell
At the moment, I am reading the first book in the series, The Last Magician. I will most likely claim it as the last book I complete in March. I like to read series together so I will want to immediately jump into The Devil’s Thief.
Continue reading “April TBR”
I don’t usually make specific TBRs as I typically choose my next book based on my mood. I have been finding it more difficult to make that choice due to the vast amount of amazing titles that have been released recently. 2019 has already been a great year for new releases. By making this list, I hope to help future me make that decision easier. I have read 8 books a month so far this year so I choose 8 books for my TBR, my most anticipated among ones that will help me reach my reading goals as explained in this post.
I am currently rereading the Ember in the Ashes series so that I can read the third and final book in the series, A Reaper at the Gates.
1. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
I am currently reading this and hope to finish within the next 2-3 days.
Continue reading “March TBR”